Thursday 19 February 2015

The Mentalist Q&A Games

Okay hello beautiful peeps, Americ's latest Q&A video inspired me to do this. Well, first I thought it was great that The Mentalist is over, cause then I could carry on and focus on life (Which I do by the way, very much so. Thank god) But the truth is, I still miss this show so very much. I miss Jane and Lisbon's accompany. I miss seeing the two idiots on my screen. Most of all, I'm still replaying the Finale and old episodes as and when I have some free time. Just like dearest Kim said on twitter..."Happily guilty". Yes, it is my guilty pleasure. Fanfics, fanvids, tumblr - they are my bread and butter. 

Hence now I'm thinking of doing something else for fun, to reminisce about the show and to keep it alive at the same time... Take it as a tribute. I won't expect many people to join me as I know many of you have moved on (I'm happy for you, really) but I'd be really happy if you can join me every once in awhile, just for the fun of it. Now, I want y'all to ask questions. Question is not limited to The Mentalist, it can also be anything Robin Tunney and Simon Baker. I guess by now, most of you have known about my little obsession towards Robin Tunney (yeah, very little). So the scope is wide, ok? I will compile your questions and answer it as interestingly(or crazily) and as visually as possible, and have it posted in this blog. Now I'm not a professional reviewer like Americ or TVFanatic or my buddy Jordan, but I am a professional RATCHET reviewer. So please, I totally welcome all ratchet questions, for e.g: things like "What's your favourite Lisboobs scene?" *ahem*. If you want to go deep and theoretical with your question, please, by all means. I can be serious too :))). Just ask anything. I JUST WANT TO KEEP THIS SHOW ALIVE. 

At the end of every month, I will draw 5 participants with the most number of questions (legit questions) and winner will get a surprise gift from me. I'll mail it to you personally. It'll be something Mentalish - dont worry, nothing kinky :) So if you can, please put your name/twitter handle on your questions. 

Now you can shoot me with your questions from posting on comments below, or via Twitter, or even from http://ask.fm/pinkishk1ss which I just joined & had fun with it with Matt. 

Cheers! Group Hug!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does "Ratchet" mean (real question) ? Sabrina

ImsonotMelville said...

Which moment from Red Badge spoke to you the most concerning Lisbon and why?

Maria Novella said...

Top 5 Lisbon scenes? ;)

Jessica said...

When did Lisbon realize she was in love with Jane and why did it take her until about 7 episodes of Series 7 to actually say it?

Vanessa Michelin said...

"dont worry, nothing kinky" AHHH :((( lol

Jane always said Lisbon's a bad liar, and we all know that's true (most of times). But in Red Badge, she did an excellent job fooling Dr. Roy Son of a Bitch Carmen. Why she was so convincing? Do you think it's because she was really enjoying herself and she knew the plan would work or maybe because all the things she said was at least partly true and she was really close to having a breakdown?

Oh, another one because I'm an asshole and I wanna ask. Your favorite UNDERRATED episode of The Mentalist?

Anonymous said...

When did Jane realize to be in love with Lisbon? And if Marcus had no existed, jane would have declared his feelings to Lisbon?
Alice @grumpylisbon

Anonymous said...

Also,If you could change the end of one episode, which one would you change and how?
Alice @grumpylisbon

Anonymous said...

What are your 3 favorite fun/funny J/L scenes?